Often times the fitness and nutrition changes we try to make … just don’t stick. We start out with motivation and good intentions, but along the way we get distracted or bored.
If you are serious about living the healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted, you need a different approach.
CrossFit RE: SODO is passionate about making fitness FUN. We are a community-focused CrossFit gym in South Seattle that you’ll love coming to day after day, so you’ll feel like a badass, love how you look, and have all the confidence you need to take on the world!
***With Everyday Better Boot Camp, you’ll pay LESS THAN $14 per class (that’s more than 25% off!!!), PLUS get FREE nutrition support, bonus home workouts, a ton of guidance from coaches and staff, a t-shirt, AND free supplements plus discounts! Whew! That is awesome!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You do NOT need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week (classes last for one hour) for the full 6-week program
- Tuesdays at 7 a.m.
- Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11 a.m.
**If you have regular conflicts with any of these specific times, contact us - we have options and can work with your schedule!
- Must be willing to complete daily and weekly challenges throughout the duration of the program.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at our gym is infectious. When it’s positive energy, there’s nothing better. But negative energy spreads too.
- Must be willing to take before and after photos to document your success. (*These are just for YOU and will never be shared/posted without your permission!)
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego at home. This is a place where hard work is respected. It is a humbling experience that we’ve all been through.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is brutal. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must have the discipline to track and make changes to your nutrition.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
**Email email@example.com or text/call 206-651-4874 with questions.
(Or SIGN UP now and we'll email you with more info!)
WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET YOU STARTED!!