I authorize The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account I specified for my membership dues. This authorization is to remain effective until The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) has collected for all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership Term: I acknowledge and agree that I will maintain membership and pay the dues specified above for a term of 3 months from the specified start date. I agree that I will be liable for dues for the entire term of this agreement in the amounts as stated herein regardless of usage or any change of circumstance. I acknowledge I may cancel this contract with no penalty if I move 15 miles or more away from the facility or if I become injured or ill and have a note from a doctor stating I can no longer perform exercise, and that I will request cancellation 15 days before my next bill date. I acknowledge there will be no refund once a payment has been processed, unless the charge is made in error by the seller.
Payment: I understand my payments are due on the same day of each calendar month.
Membership Renewal: After the 3-month Term has expired, this Agreement shall automatically terminate. Unless I am on a month-to-month membership then it will continue from month-to-month at the prevailing membership rate, which is subject to change, until I contact The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel with a 15-day notice. I am responsible for all charges billed or incurred prior to cancellation. I further agree that my membership benefits are exclusive to me and are in no way transferable to anyone else.
Freeze Your Auto Pay: You may put your account on hold ONLY if you cannot perform exercise due to extreme illness, injury or other related health factors OR will be traveling away from home more than 15 miles out of town for a minimum of 2 weeks (14 days) time. To freeze your auto pay, a completed request must be submitted via email to email@example.com at least 15 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective for the following month. Billing date is based on your activation date. Accounts can be frozen for a maximum of 2 months per 12-month and 6-month contracts, and 1 month per 3-month contracts.
The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) agrees to provide and the Student agrees to purchase competent instruction in CrossFit, including but not limited to, weightlifting, powerlifting, kettlebells, plyometrics, gymnastics, mobility, and strongman supervised by qualified personnel trained in the procedures of such movements.
The Student acknowledge and agrees as follows:
1. I have chosen to enter into one or more of the following program(s) and classes:
CrossFit Classes (including MetCon)
Start Strong Program
2. Upon completion and full payment of any phase or program, students wishing to continue with the next phase or program must enter into a new Agreement.
3. The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) or any party designated by The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) and use of any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet.
4. CrossFit requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Classes and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the Classes.
5. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit).
6. I will pay a service charge of $20.00 for any payments 10 days past due. If there are three payments which are 10 days past due during the period of this Agreement, I agree to pay 50% of the remaining balance of the Agreement, in addition to any and all recovery charges incurred.
7. I hereby agree that if The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me, The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges as explained on section 6 of this agreement.
8. In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have, The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) may terminate this Agreement upon 15 days' written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure.
9. Failure to attend the Classes does not relieve me of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program or phase in which I am currently enrolled.
10. I understand this agreement may be canceled at any time by paying a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the remaining balance on the contract from the date of cancellation notification. If the student and/or co-signer wish to cancel this agreement on the stated terms set out, they may do so by sending a 15 day written notice, delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. I confirm that the provisions in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior communications, proposals, representations and agreements, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
13. I acknowledge receiving a copy of this Agreement.
14. I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of eighteen years (unless otherwise indicated below) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns my have against The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit).
15. Right of cancellation: You may cancel this Agreement from the day you enter the Agreement until 10 days after you receive a copy of this Agreement. You do not need a reason to cancel. If you cancel this contract, The Rugged Elite Co. (CrossFit RE, SODO CrossFit) has 15 days to refund our money. To cancel, you must email notice of cancellation to email@example.com. It doesn't matter if the seller receives the notice within the required period as long as you sent it within the required period.